- About Graham
- Field Support/Training
- Investor Relations
ï¿½ Oil refinery order to provide a new Graham ejector system in China
ï¿½ Two orders to replace ejector system components in Canadian Oil Sands and in U.S.
• Three oil refinery orders upgrade existing Graham ejector system components
• New ethylene production capacity order for Graham surface condensers
Graham Corporation declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per common share. The dividend will be payable June 26, 2014, to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 12, 2014.
*Q1 revenue of $28.3M, 25% increase over Q1 FY2013
*Orders of $32.8M; Backog increased to $90.4M
*Q1 Operating margin of 20% versus 10% Q1 FY2013
*Q1 diluted earnings per share of $0.38, compared with $0.14 in prior year period
* Q4 revenue $30.9M; FY13 revenue a record $105M
* Operating margin 18.4% in Q4, up from 7.7% in prior year Q4
* Q4 diluted earnings per share were $0.41
* Q4 orders $25.9M; backlog at fiscal year end $85.8M