- About Graham
- Field Support/Training
- Investor Relations
Graham Corporation's earliest roots extend back to 1936 when Harold M. Graham first incorporated Graham Manufacturing Company. While the company's headquarters have remained in Batavia, New York since 1942, its reputation has extended around the globe.
During World War II, Graham supplied steam ejectors, surface condensers and heat exchangers for shipboard applications. After the war, the company shifted to the engineering and manufacturing of customized vacuum systems, surface condensers and heat transfer products for industry. It developed a broad customer base in the oil refining, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizer and power generation market.
Today Graham Corporation has operations in Batavia, New York and Lapeer, Michigan. Energy Steel & Supply Co., acquired by Graham in December 2010, is located at the Lapeer site. Energy Steel is focused on the nuclear energy markets. Graham Corporation has a wholly-owned subsidiary in Suzhou, China. Graham Vacuum and Heat Transfer Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. was incorporated in 2006 to expand market presence in China and to provide sales, engineering and project oversight local to the customer. In total, Graham Corporation has approximately 350 employees.
Today Graham Corporation is recognized as a leader in the design and manufacture of vacuum and heat transfer products for energy industries worldwide. Approximately half of the company's sales are to international markets and half to the U.S. market.